1) The advancement and development of the genre as part of contemporary performing arts.
2) Recognition of Street Theatre (Theatre in public space) as an art form both on a cultural and historical level.
3) To be a voice and point-of-reference.
4) To be a network for festivals, artists and multipliers nationally and internationally.
5) To be a centre for information, discussions, documentation and research concerning theatre in public spaces.
6) To support the creation of production spaces.
7) To help the advancement of genre-specific education.